New Tenants / Moving In
Our management staff and building employees make many preparations for you move. To help facilitate the process, please make sure we have been informed of your move-in/out date and moving company information as soon as possible.
Move In/Out Policies
- Moving must be completed after 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday or on Saturday or Sunday.
- If you choose to utilize the elevator, the elevator must be blanketed. Management can provide the blankets but they must be notified prior to the move.
- All debris is the responsibility of the tenant and should be removed before regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Floor protection MUST be put down in all common corridor and lobby floors.
- Do not dump any furniture or electrical equipment in the trash bins.
- If you are using a moving company, they will need to send Management a certificate of insurance prior to move in.
Please see the below list of recommended vendors that can assist you while you are a Tenant at the property.
Carpet & Hard Surface Maintenance & Cleaning:
JPM Enterprises (512) 844-2791
Doors & Locks:
Premier Door Solutions, LLC (210) 269-4618
Cappadonna Electrical Contractors, Inc (210) 696-4040
Fire Alarm & Fire Sprinkler Monitoring/Services:
Western States (866) 394-9737
Beyer Mechanical (210) 656-9027
Rosenberg Indoord Comfort (210) 798-8000
Service Mechanical Group (SMG) (210) 821-6990
Interior Plant Services:
Green Oasis (210) 653-8900
Spectrum (833) 267-6094
AT&T (866) 499-8008
Documation (210) 341-4431
True Customer Solutions (210) 455-4569
South Texas Janitorial Services (210) 343-5038
Arrow Key (210) 341-9595
EDC Moving Systems (210) 227-3491
CORT (210) 615-8264
McNeel Plumbing (210) 552-2120